Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary (Kolomna)
Andreyevskoye Village, Kolomna.
The Church of the Assumption was built in 1770 with support from landlady T. Tetyusheva.
The Church has two side-chapels dedicated to St. Tatiana and St. John the Warrior.
The Church was shut down in the 1930s. The holly vessels were confiscated. A warehouse of fertilizers occupied the building.
In the 1970s, there was a fire in the Church, which burned an icon stand.
In 1992, the Church was returned to the Russian Orthodox Church. Church services were resumed.
On 25 June 2007, Protopriest Vladimir and the Church's rector Priest Leonid consecrated nine bells. The smallest bell weighted five kilogrammes (11 pounds), the biggest one, 426 kg (939 pounds). After being consecrated, the bells were lifted to the bell tower reconstructed with contributions from benefactors.
A holly well dedicated to St. Nicholas the Wonderworker with a font covered by a wooden chapel was made not far from the Church. The well and the font were consecrated on 19 December 2005.